First cultivated in the United States over 5,000 years ago, sunflower seeds have certainly stood the test of time. Now we're giving this timeless treat a well-deserved makeover in our PURELIVING Sprouted Sunflower Seeds!
Exceptionally nutrient-dense, sunflower seeds are rich in protein, minerals, and healthy fatty acids and are one of the absolute best natural sources of Vitamin E.
A natural process for preserving the many wonders of new life, sprouting increases the bioavailability of key nutrients in the whole seed and simplifies their absorption by the body for energy and nourishment! Learn more about sprouting here.
1. Enhance flavor by slightly toasting over low heat in a dry pan. Add salt and seasonings as desired.
2. Make sunflower butter by processing in a food processor until a thick paste forms. Sweeten with honey and season with a little salt.
3. Sprinkle over salads, yogurt, or cereal.
4. Grind sunflower seeds and add to breadings or coatings for meat.
5. Mix into breads, granola bars, cookies, or other baked goods.
6. Add to vegetable casseroles, stuffings, or pilafs.
7. Combine with your favorite nuts and dried fruits for a yummy granola or trail mix.
8. Add to hamburgers, meatloaf, or even veggie burgers.
Visit PureLivingOrganic.com for more recipes and ideas!
CERTIFIED ORGANIC by Pennsylvania Certified Organic (www.paorganic.org)
CERTIFIED KOSHER by KOF-K Kosher Supervision (www.kof-k.org)
These seeds have been sprouted and dried at low temperatures (65-110°) to maintain enzymes, vitamins and minerals. As such, PURELIVING Sprouted Sunflower Seeds are considered a raw product.
Packaged in a facility that also handles wheat, soy, and tree nuts.
Country of Origin: Certified Organic from China (sprouted in Canada)
Ingredients: Organic Sprouted Sunflower Seeds
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD