Rich in protein, fiber, and other vital nutrients, PURELIVING Organic Sprouted Rolled Oats are an excellent way to start any day, but don't stop there! Add them to baked goods, muesli, breadings, or just about any recipe for a welcome dose of wholesome, hearty, whole grain goodness!
A natural process for preserving the many wonders of new life, sprouting increases the bioavailability of key nutrients in the whole grain and simplifies their absorption by the body for energy and nourishment! Learn more about sprouting here.
Cooking Directions: Add 1 cup Sprouted Rolled Oats to 2 cups boiling water or milk. Lower heat, cover, and simmer about 15 minutes, or until desired consistency is reached. Season to taste and serve.
1. Add raisins, cranberries, or other dried fruits to the oats as they are cooking (about the last 3-5 minutes of cooking time). The fruits will plump and help to sweeten the cereal.
2. Sweeten with honey, maple syrup, or your favorite natural sweetener; finish with toasted nuts.
3. Mix things up by trying out different flavor combinations. Some suggestions: honey with chopped figs and mint; maple syrup with toasted pecans and dried apples; or try a savory play on oatmeal by topping with bacon, chives, and a fried egg.
4. Substitute up to ½ cup rolled oats for flour in quick breads.
5. Replace up to ½ the flour in pancakes with rolled oats.
6. Use rolled oats instead of breadcrumbs in casseroles or as toppings.
7. Make a delicious crumble topping for pies and fruit crisps.
8. Mix with dried fruits, nuts, and seeds for homemade granolas, mueslis, or trail mixes.
9. Use in vegetarian burgers, or add for substance to hamburgers, meatballs, or meatloaf.
10. Add to muffins, cookies, breads, or other baked goods.
Visit PureLivingOrganic.com for more recipes and ideas!
CERTIFIED ORGANIC by Pennsylvania Certified Organic (www.paorganic.org)
CERTIFIED KOSHER by KOF-K Kosher Supervision (www.kof-k.org)
60g or more of Whole Grains per serving
These grains have been sprouted, dried, and rolled at low temperatures (65-110°) to maintain enzymes, vitamins and minerals. As such, PURELIVING Sprouted Rolled Oats are considered a raw product.
Packaged in a facility that also handles wheat, soy, and tree nuts.
Country of Origin: USA
Ingredients: Organic Whole Grain Rolled Sprouted Oat Groats
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD