The Bread That Started It All: Offering delicious, all-natural flavor and the unparalleled nutritional benefits of sprouted whole grains, SHILOH FARMS Organic Sprouted Breads have been a wholesome tradition for over 70 years. The solid winner in blind taste tests, nature’s goodness is baked into each slice.
SHILOH FARMS Sprouted Breads are:
• Certified Organic
• An Excellent Source of Fiber
• Low Fat and Low Sodium
• Free from Trans Fat
• Cholesterol Free
What is "Sprouting"?
SHILOH FARMS Organic Sprouted Breads are made from organic whole grains that have been allowed to sprout, or germinate, transforming them into living plants that are more easily digested. The sprouting process also activates beneficial enzymes and increases the bioavailability of valuable vitamins and minerals (such as Iron, Magnesium, and Potassium), while retaining the important natural fiber and bran of the whole grain. The result is a bread that is as filling and nutritious as it is delicious! Eating SHILOH FARMS Organic Sprouted Breads is a tasty, convenient way of incorporating sprouted grains into your regular diet.
1. Keep bread frozen until ready to use. Before eating, allow bread to thaw at room temperature, or toast it to bring out even more great flavor.
2. Start your day with a slice of SHILOH FARMS sprouted grain bread toasted and topped with SHILOH FARMS Organic Apple Butter or SHILOH FARMS Raw Alfalfa Honey.
3. Make a hearty, healthy sandwich with your favorite fillings.
4. The hearty texture makes this an excellent option for french toast or bread pudding; or make breadcrumbs to give casseroles, meatloaf, and other savory dishes a nutrition boost.
5. Top with peanut butter and sliced apples for a quick and filling snack.
Certified Organic by Pennsylvania Certified Organic (www.paorganic.org)
21g or more of Whole Grains per serving.
Breads are made in an egg- and nut-free bakery.
Country of Origin: USA
Ingredients: Organic Sprouted Whole Grains (Organic Wheat, Organic Rye, Organic Hulled Barley, Organic Oat Groats, Organic Long Grain Brown Rice), Pure Water, Organic 100% Whole Wheat Flour, Organic Vital Wheat Gluten, Organic Molasses, Sea Salt, Yeast, Organic Malt, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar.
BREAD SHIPPING OPTIONS:
NOTE: SHIPPING MUST BE VIA UPS
You have two shipping options when purchasing Shiloh Farms Bread:
IMPORTANT: We have established these policies in order for you to receive your bread in the best possible condition. If we see that you have selected an inappropriate shipping method, we reserve the right to cancel your order before fulfillment. SHILOH FARMS is not responsible for any spoiled items which may arrive due to the selection of an inappropriate shipping method.
NOTE: Your bread will arrive your location unfrozen, which will result in a one or two day reduction in normal shelf life. Normal room-temperature shelf life is about one week, depending on the temperature and humidity of your home. We recommend that you refreeze the product once you get your delivery, and keep it frozen until ready to use.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD