For a taste of old-fashioned goodness, enjoy Shiloh Farms Whole Spelt Pretzels! Handmade in the Pennsylvania Dutch tradition, our 100% whole spelt pretzels are made with just 5 simple ingredients: organic spelt flour, water, yeast, salt, and soda. They are hand-rolled and hand-twisted, then baked in a stone hearth oven until perfectly crispy and golden.
1. Dip in spicy mustard, salad dressing, honey, or your favorite nut butter for even more flavor.
2. Break pretzels into chunks and mix with your favorite nuts and dried fruits for a tasty snack mix.
3. Sprinkle pretzel pieces over salads in place of croutons.
4. Add pretzel pieces to brownie or cookie batters for an unexpected, salty crunch.
5. Grind in a food processor until the consistency of coarse sand, then sub for breadcrumbs in coatings for chicken or pork.
This product was packaged using equipment that also handles wheat, soy, peanuts and tree nuts.
Country of Origin: USA
Ingredients: Organic Whole Grain Spelt (wheat) Flour, Water, Yeast, Salt, Soda
Posted by Kelly on 8th Oct 2013
The best pretzel I have every had! Great zapped in the microwave and dipped in mustard, The broken ones as a topper on my salad was great too. As the saying goes... you cant eat just one!
All prices are in USD