With PURELIVING Organic Sprouted Black Beans,we're bringing new life (literally!) to the pantry staple! Already naturally rich in protein, fiber, and an array of vitamins and minerals, sprouting releases these nutrients so that you may benefit from them more fully.
A natural process for preserving the many wonders of new life, sprouting increases the bioavailability of key nutrients in the whole bean and simplifies their absorption by the body for energy and nourishment! Learn more about sprouting here.
Cooking Directions: Sort and rinse. Cover with water and soak overnight. Drain, then bring 2 cups fresh water and 1 cup Sprouted Black Beans to a boil. Reduce and simmer 1½-2 hours, or until tender. Drain, season to taste, and serve.
1. Black beans are a common ingredient in many Latin American dishes, such Mexican burritos and Cuban black bean soups.
2. Add black beans to salsas, salads, soups, and casseroles.
3. Make refried beans or bean dip to serve with chips and salsa.
4. Black beans are an excellent base for vegetarian burgers and chilis.
5. Mash black beans and add to brownies for a rich, gooey, healthier treat!
Visit PureLivingOrganic.com for more recipes and ideas!
CERTIFIED ORGANIC by Pennsylvania Certified Organic (www.paorganic.org)
CERTIFIED KOSHER by KOF-K Kosher Supervision (www.kof-k.org)
These beans have been sprouted and dried at low temperatures (65-110°) to maintain enzymes, vitamins and minerals. As such, PURELIVING Sprouted Black Beans are considered a raw product.
Packaged in a facility that also handles wheat, soy, and tree nuts.
Country of Origin: Canada
Ingredients: Organic Sprouted Black Beans
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD