Sprouted Golden Quinoa Sprouts - Sprouts have been consumed for years. Sprouts have long been a superb source of nutrients along with an important curative ability. They are an excellent source of protein and neutralize phytic acid found in many grains. These grains are sprouted to release nutrients, then preserved through a gentle air drying process. Enzymes, vitamins and minerals are released naturally; starch and protein convert into easily digestible energy for your body .
Reasons to enjoy the benefits of Sprouted Quinoa are:
Quinoa can be substituted for rice, wheat, corn and barley in recipes.
Quinoa is a rich and balanced source of vital nutrients.
Quinoa is a good source of fiber.
Quinoa is an alkaline food.
Quinoa is light, tasty and easy to digest. An Excellent source of nutrition for children.
Quinoa is 35 on the Glycemic Index.
Quinoa is a vegetarian solution.
Quinoa is a senior solution.
Quinoa is a diabetic solution.
Quinoa is a tasty solution.
Quinoa expands almost 5 times its size.
Quinoa is versatile - replaces any grain in a recipe.
To Cook: Rinse 1 cup Quinoa and drain. Add 1 cup of rinsed Quinoa to 1½ cups of water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cover. Simmer for about 10 minutes or until the grains have become translucent and have begun to split apart.
1. You can use Sprouted Quinoa in a crunch topping for apple crisps or fruit pies.
2. They work well sprinkled on pizza and flatbread dough prior to baking.
3. They work very well as a substitute for nuts seeing they have the nutty taste and crunch.
4. The opportunities for uses are endless, just let the imagination flow.
5. Due to the relatively high oil and fat content of Quinoa, the grains should be stored in glass jars in the refrigerator.
6. For best results use the grains within a year.
Country of Origin: Bolivia
47g or more of Whole Grain per serving.
This product was packaged using equipment that also handles wheat, soy, peanuts and tree nuts.
Ingredients: Organic Whole Grain Sprouted Golden Quinoa.