Organic Sliced Pears are unsulphured, sundried, chewy and naturally sweet. The Packham pear, originally bred in Australia in 1897, is the Australian pear of choice. One type has a brownish skin with a red blush. When fully ripe, it is juicy and sweet. Packham pears are excellent eaten out of hand, but are also suitable for cooking. When cooking Packhams, select slightly underripe, firm pears.
1. To reconstitute, cover with water or fruit juice and let sit overnight.
2. Mix diced pears and chopped nuts with yogurt.
3. Add diced dried or fresh pears to fruit compote's.
4. Combine with cooked fluffy grains, such as Quinoa or couscous.
5. Mix with steamed carrots or winter squash or sweet potatoes
6. Mix with a combination of seeds, nuts, coconut and other dried frruits for an energy boosting trail mix.
7. Add sliced or diced dried pears to fruit salads. They combine well with tart fuits, such as grapefruit, pineapple and kiwi.
Country of Origin: Pakistan
This product was packaged using equipment that also handles wheat, soy, peanuts and tree nuts.
Ingredients: Organic Unsulphured Sundried Sliced Packham Pears (sundried redskin pears).
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.