1. Make extra waffles for a quick meal.
2. Make extra pancakes and spread your favorite filling (Cinnamon, applesauce or bananas, etc.) and roll. Use for lunches, meals or snacks.
3. Maple syrup and fruit spreads are an excellent tasting spread.
4. You can even add chopped fuits or spices to the mix before cooking them.
5. Compliments of Essential Eating, A Cookbook.
Country of Origin: USA
12g or more of Whole Grain per serving
This product was packaged in a facility that also handles products containing peanuts, tree nuts, soybeans, milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish and wheat.
Ingredients: Organic Whole Grain Sprouted Spelt (wheat) Flour, Sea Salt, Baking Powder
Posted by Patti on 11th Feb 2013
If you are trying to eliminate simple (unhealthy) carbohydrates from your diet but pancakes are one thing that you don't want to do without....this pancake mix s awesome! I would rate these better than any conventional mix you can buy.
Posted by Jayne Larson on 5th Sep 2012
Easy recipe to follow with nutricious ingredients. New favorite snack is waffles-
toasted, with peanut butter and jam.
All prices are in USD.