Sun-dried to a beautiful deep red-violet color, SHILOH FARMS Bing Cherries are a chewy and delicious treat! Their earthy, naturally sweet flavor makes these cherries a welcome addition to both sweet and savory dishes. Especially high in fiber and Vitamin A, Bing Cherries are also a great source of iron, potassium, and a wide variety of other vitamins and minerals.
Shiloh Farms Bing Cherries have been pitted* and have no sugar or oil added. Warm temperatures and light may turn them darker over time.
To Rehydrate: Cover 1 part fruit with 2 parts water, or enough to cover completely. Place in refrigerator and let sit for 2-3 hours. Drain, reserving excess liquid for later use if desired.
1. Add chopped cherries to energy bars, trail mixes, and baked goods (like pancakes, muffins, cookies...)
2. Sprinkle cherries over cereal, yogurt, or ice cream!
3. Use rehydrated cherries in pie fillings or fruit compotes.
4. Cherries can add sweetness to a variety of savory dishes, such as salads or pilafs.
5. Use excess cherry liquid to flavor Fruit Tapioca.
Gluten Free Statement: This product is naturally gluten free and has been packaged in our dedicated gluten free facility. However, we do not test or certify this product at this time. If gluten free, please use your own discretion in determining whether this product is safe for your consumption.
This product was packaged using equipment that also handles tree nuts.
*Due to machine pitting process, some pit pieces may remain in fruit.
Country of Origin: USA
Ingredients: Sundried Unsulphured Pitted Bing Cherries
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD